Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

What a Trip into the Unknown!

There is nothing quite like a 30 hour travel trip which covers nearly 20,000km to make you appreciate just how big the world is.

I am into my second day of my trip to Sweden, and eventhough I am still struggling with the language, the place is wonderful and I'm slowly learning about just how to convert the money in my head to work out if I am getting a bargain or if I am spending too much money... hehehe

Our contingent have many varied dynamics and I am enjoying the oppurtunities to learn about each person and hopefully develop good friendships and relationships with them all.

I am reflecting a great deal though on my purpose in this life and what I am doing to both make a difference and also serve in the best possible way.

Life is a constant journey, and sometimes the roads are lit and sometimes you have to wait in the dark or tread carefully. Making it personal is only half the answer. We need to then take what is personal and share it with others so that they too, can be the light when we find darkness.

I had an amazing day today doing some sightseeing. There is lots to probably share here, but I need to really take in the memories and realise just what an impact this journey so far has already had on my views on life and all that is contained in it.

Changes are to be made, Challenges are to be met, Experiences are to be shared..... Time will tell me when this is right.... God's time not mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment