Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

So Much to Think About







What an amazing journey the last 4 or so days have been. Not only am I on the complete other side of the world, I'm hanging around 1000 delegates of at least 90 countries praising the name of Jesus but searching for the longing that is in the movement that is the Salvation Army.






The Reality is though that just like a library that is full of books is often not used to it's full potential, my mind is reminded of just what I might be able to offer this world other than a few things that I do well.






I am willing to confess right now, that often I don't do a lot of things well when it comes to the walk. I read my bible, pray, try and live my life in a Godly way, but I fall short... way short sometimes. Does that sit well with me?? To be honest, it hurts me deep to think that I'm not doing what I signed up for to the Full letter of the Promise.....






I am humbling sitting at my computer not to just write another blog, but to pray to God tonight that he may guide me in his journey, show me his calling and reveal to me the areas of my life that need to be examined. In addition I have a load of info and challenges that I have started to process.. This will be done with God and the mentors and friends that I hold so dear.






Please Pray for me and the other delegates at the World Youth Convetion. We are really Rocking Stockholm, but we also need to rock our own hearts and our own countries and communities.






The Army is Mobilising like you wouldn't believe

1 comment:

  1. I am not surprised at the challenges that are coming your way mate. Keep open and available to what God has to say to YOU. Offer yourself as the useful vessel and see what He has planned. BE a blessing and continue to recieve all that God has to fill you up to overflowing - pass it on!

    Be assured, I will be praying for you and love you heaps mate!

    ReplyDelete