Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Home, Exhausted but Energized!

Well at 9:35am AEST I disembarked my Flight at Mildura Airport (MQM) and realised that my extremely amazing journey had come to a short end. This journey hasn't really ended because I will continue to use what I've learnt about myself, my walk with God and the experiences I have gained.
The flights allowed me to rest, but I found my mind still racing thinking in silence about what all the notes I have written are really saying to me. I made a point of writing as much as I could when I felt urged to do so.
I am exhausted, but I do know that I am also energized knowing that there is a journey I have started which will energize me and inspire me.

I was once again stopped in my thoughts briefly by the song I can only Imagine. This song is becoming a constant song in my mind and also in my worship. It's popped up in a show I did, the conference just after I wrote the phrase as it entered my mind, my ipod when I turned it on and put it on random, My computer on Itunes... It's everywhere. God is trying to tell me something in this song, I wrote notes during this song and reading over them quickly shows me that God has spoken to me, I just have to prayer and ask God to show me what he means by the inspiration and challenge of this song in my heart.

I'm home and happy to be home, but also happy that the conference taught me a great deal about myself, including my faults. Now the emotion of the days are over, but my heart is still beating strong to stand firm in faith and seek God!

No comments:

Post a Comment