Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Inspirational Motivation

Today
marks the end of the World Youth Convention!

Words cannot express the emotional rollercoaster ride that has been 4 days and the sense of belonging and holiness that I have been blessed to be a part of. If it was enjoying the music and worship or hanging around and seeing cultures display their 'own' form of Army, one thing is for certain. It's moving throughout the world and is not dead as some would have you believe.

I am going to keep this short because it is 3:30 local time in Stockholm. The sun is already coming up and I am waiting for my Friends from Haiti to Leave before I climb into bed for a super power nap.

I want to just say though, that I am going to spend time in silence over the next couple of days lettng this new info and experiences settle in my heart so I can make the wise decisions on where to go. These ideas will also form future blogs.

I hope that one day I can really sit with my friends and share this important information to all that I speak too.

1 comment:

  1. Don just a reminder - always willing to explore this further with you and of course to support you in prayer. Bless ya mate! Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete