Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Feet on the ground!


Well the time from leaving Sweden, returning home and now going back to work has defiantly flew faster than the plane that brought me home.

Tomorrow I face my congregation to share part 1 or a two part recap and talk about my experiences. For once I had a night off in which I could 100% focus on this task.


Looking over 400+ photos and notes that I might use to jog the memory (I feel somewhat older for some reason), I discovered a few interesting little memories that I had forgotten about during the week.


One such memory was a photo I had taken of the paths we were walking on. In fact I took it accidentaly and really liked it so I kept it.


It reminded me looking back at it though tonight, just how much that represents my life.


It is uneven, rough, worn and not smooth.. but it is necersary for moving in the right direction. I reflected on this thought and sat in wonder of just how many other people might travel that same path I did and not even realise the wonder that such a path could behold if we thought it in the same way I did.


God has used me for many years in ministry. God has also made me, knows me and knows that even though I am not perfect in any stretch of the imagination, I am able to be used in a way that brings joy to others and singing to the angels in Heaven.


My life might not be smooth sailing, it sure isn't easy sometimes and I'm sure people pick my flaws, but for those I am able to Bless with my ministry and with my gifts, May they see God in me, and take that step down the unstable road towards him.


He can do more than we can ever ask or Imagine! According to his Glory! Take the Step!

1 comment:

  1. Continue to appreciate your incite Don, keep in tune with the Spirit of God and what He has to reveal and say to you. Rich blessings to ya!

    ReplyDelete