Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Looking through Glass

I don't know if you do this but I do... I find that in moments of clarity I visualise looking at the situation through polished glass. I find life is like that... sometimes the things that bother us as far as our not understanding can be seen much clearly if we remove ourselves and look at it from outside.

Lately I have found myself approaching many crossroads and trying to work out just what path to take. It is interesting though that I have also found the answers by not jumping into it, but by being patient on what God has to tell or show me....

Once I look at it with that mindset, things are shown to me which assist me in this process.. This is true of my life of late and I hope that with this challenge will be true in yours.

God promises to never leave us or forsake us, so in humbleness I sit with God to help me make decisions.... I am not apologetic if they are unpopular, because sometimes they have to occur for us to grow...

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment