Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I WISH I HAD THAT 10 Seconds again!!!

Ever had one of those short fragments of time and just when the right thing could of made the difference you just blurted out something that doesn't help at all???

I've had a couple of these lately. Oh how I wish I could just stop time rewind and say what should of been said. But the reality is I can't and then you end up sitting there for hours stewing over what could of happened or how someone could of felt better but what you just said.

Life is like that sometimes, we always want everything to be perfect and memorable for the right reasons. When we hit the wall or we realise just unperfect our world is, we sit and wonder what could be if we had our time again.....

Well it's too late now and if I did this to you I'm sorry... You're Amazing because you're you and that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment