Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Joining a long list

Sometimes when you look back in history you realise just how the people from your past shape your future. I have recently been informed of opportunities to do a few more things ministry wise. For me this is still using the natural abilities that have been given to me, but also continue a very special legacy which has shaped me and also hopefully will shape a new generation.

Part of this role has been to look over the history and see just what that means for my future. I have found new music (old but new to me) that I am sinking my teeth into.
Some of it is just beautiful, whilst some may have words tagged to them as Crazy, Virtuosic, Insane and beyond the normal day to day playing. Some might look away from the music, but I am really excited about getting some of this stuff down. Not only will it help me as a musician but it will hopefully remind those who hear it, a special moment or memory when hearing it!!

Back to rehearsing (don't look at the time) hehehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment