Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Work is done for 2010.... now onto 2011

Well the work year has finally finished for me in 2010.... What a stupidly crazy year it has been and I am truly happy that it is just about to come to an end in a couple of weeks. The year of change has been more eventful than a change, although it has led to me changing for 2011.

An update for anyone that knows the struggles of the last couple of months. My dad got some results back that seemed to suggest that he has recovered from his stroke. All the doctors have added how lucky he is that there isn't more serious ramifications from it, but for now, all we can say is that God has worked his power in a recovery. The marathon is not over yet and there are many more tests to come. I have had a hard time in some respects with this as this and work has pretty much put me in a place where I am so exhausted that I am conciously having to stop myself from stupid decision making... A couple of days R&R should help. I would love to publicly say Thank you to all who have supported myself and my family through the last couple of months and beyond. If you know me well, you will know that I love family and when all is not right that is my first priority.

I would like to take this time also to wish you all a merry Christmas. This time of year is always very busy for me, and I am in a good place when I see the smiles on others and know that we are celebrating not a holiday, but the greatest gift ever given to Man. A humble baby that would grow to be a sacrifice for me on a cross.

God Bless you all, and please keep healthy and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment