Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Stained Glass Masquerade - Casting Crowns



Sometimes I find something that really does say everything that my heart feels at a given time. This song has really grabbed me. I find one of the struggles in my leadership is that I sometimes have to mask how I feel for the benefit of others. God loves me for who I am, when I am happy or sad, energetic or on empty, but he requires me to also be honest. With him, myself and with others. This feeling has partically been on my heart lately. Life is tough and I feel that I am walking through a valley, but I know that God has a lamp for my feet, that I may follow the path that he has for me. He is carrying me through this time, and this song has really made me see the power in his word at this time. I ask for continual prayer throughout this trial. As each day passes, the challenges continue, but it is not by my strength that I bow at his feet and worship him for he is worthy... More worthy than I feel I give him credit for when I stumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment