Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Surrounded by your Glory

It's nearly 1:30am and I'm looking at my computer screen not with tired eyes but with a sight on a wondrous vision in my mind.
It's amazing how the heart speaks to people and I shared wonderful conversation tonight over dinner with your friends.

The show I am writing and recording for at the moment has a nun's item. They were in need of a song as a big number for choir and I suggested a song which has always spoke to me. I can only imagine by the band MercyMe gives the image of being surrounded by God's Glory and truly kneeling in the presence of God. I can only imagine what the will be like, but I can only believe that it will be awesome (In the true sense of the word). I got the oppurtunity to fill in today for a soloist who is not well at the moment. My heart felt a stir as I sang and the words of this song seemed to really resonate with my soul today.

I even got to share somewhat of a journey over dinner. I thank God for all the people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I remember you introducing me to that song and the band - and recently I have purchased the album for myself. I keep coming back to that same picture - "I CAN ONLY IMAGINE" yeah bring it!!! - Thanks for the continued inspiration Don - mate!

    ReplyDelete