Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Inspiration may die out, but we must march forward

I have just got back from a 2 day PD for Musical Futures at Lalor North Secondary College! At the airport waiting for my flight the thoughts of what happens when it all dies down from the excitement and we all return to our day to day lives. I think it is important to use this time to truly reflect on what keeps us going when it's not easy to stand up for what we believe is right.

I in my job have to become a voice for the voiceless in the way. I am the spokesman for the arts, the students and most of all my programs. I am an influence on what students learn and what I teach but also how I model myself to the community and staff.

May my thoughts be always one of what is important and how best I can use my skills to inspire others and myself to continue to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment