Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

maybe it's just about space...... in time!

maybe it's the time that I spend thinking alone, or maybe it's just my observation, but I tend to think that my mind is much more active in the thinking about life quest that it ever has been.

I tend to have more discussions with people now about my life, the choices I have made and what it means to be me....

so I have had a thought:
"life is not measured by achievements or even how people are treated, it is measured by how well you run the race, how well you stay living to your moral judgement and most of all, what leagacy you decide to leave behind to the next generation about what is important and how to live your life to the best you can, even if it means standing alone in the face of popularity." Sometimes it's the only way to stand.....

No comments:

Post a Comment