Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Whirlwind Adventures can only define my life for a small time

It's amazing when I look over my holidays and realise that in the last two weeks, I been to three capital cities, met probably thousands of people, travelled in 5 planes and a car with only my brain and some CD's to keep myself occupied and then when I stop, my brain decides to stall and my body decides to let me get a cold. Nothing like stopping really. I suppose I am still to learn the lesson of slowing down more slowly. I am almost like the jet that decides to land on an aircraft carrier. If it doesnt stop it will just keep on zooming along the deck.

I must say that in my weekend trip to Adelaide it was great to catch up with friends that I haven't seen since leaving uni. Some of those friends were special in my life and in some ways, seeing them again just made my life feel so exciting. I missed some people I normally see this time around, but I know that I will be back over there real soon. I have once again been reminded just how much I love that city. If live takes a new direction you never know........ :P

Well I'm home! I'm back at work and in a strange way, I have missed work so much. I really am in this one for the long haul it seems :D

No comments:

Post a Comment