Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 4 YLC Thought 2017

Have you ever thought to yourself Man I wish I could see where life will end up? The reality is that life is not that simple and the end journey is not really known until you get there. That does not mean that you shouldnt aim to achieve goals in life, it just means that some of those goals will get you closer to the end and some will send you off on many of the tangents that is life. So you have a goal. It may be to lose weight, get faster, to find a career to strive to, or even just be a better person. Some goals can be measured by numbers, others by moments of clarity. The important part of goals is to keep moving towards achieving them. So you have started a goal and people are keeping you accountable. You may not see the benefits yet and may think that you are failing. People might be laughing at your goal or telling you wont get there. In my gym is this quote on the wall. I look at it every time I feel like giving up or that Im not reaching my potential goals. It has inspired me many times. It is because I look at it and think about the people who arent even trying, the people who are happy to pick on those who are trying to better themselves and I remember that just like life, my goals are not short term but long term. I know that Im not at my goal yet, but Im pretty happy that Im moving towards it, even if it is a little step every day. Im moving towards it and that is what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment