Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Forgiveness and Renewal

Over the last few weeks I have used the words Forgiveness and Renewal in my conversations with some people. Both are so important in the walk with Christ however we as christians probably don't act these two aspects out as daily requirements for us to develop in our relationship.

With this being said I've decided to do something a little left field right now. I never said I did things normal so maybe this is my normal.......

Father, Forgive those in my life who walk behind me and talk and act behind my back to benefit themselves and their own walk in life at the expense of those around them. May I continue to walk with integrity on the path which you have lit for my path.

Forgive those who in the past may have insulted me to my face knowing that their words would hurt me, but not knowing the scars that those words have left. May I know that those scars remind me of the wounds in which you suffered for me.
Forgive me for acting in the same way towards others as I fell into this way of life knowing that it was not nice or right, but was too lost to realise the error in my way.

Forgive those who take advantage of my generousity for they know their intentions but feel it's easier to hide them. Forgive me for using my free time to fill it up with tasks which resist the path that I am to walk on.

Forgive me for being ignorant to your call on my life. I am but a sinner and a sinner pleading to be set free.

Forgive me for not caring about the people you place in my life with a heart of giving and servanthood. Strengthen me in my weaknesses so I can be a witness to them in all aspects of their life.

Forgive me for my faults, for the wasting of my gifts, and for the thoughts of doubt and insecurity. You gave me gifts to use and not waste and gave me the mind to inspire others.

RENEWAL

God instill in me a heart that is serving, greatful, hungry, soul searching, loving, pure, kind, hopeful, faithful and urgent to live out your calling on my life!!!!!

For God makes all things possible through him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment